Connect Your Community 2.0 is a collaboration among organizations who are determined to overcome the Digital Disconnection of hundreds of thousands of our neighbors in greater Cleveland and Detroit.
- Cuyahoga County Internet Survey
- Mapping Cleveland’s digital divide
- Detroit and Cleveland are among the 25 worst-connected U.S. cities
- Updated maps shows no-broadband majorities in most Cleveland and Detroit neighborhoods
- “The Broadband Divide in Cleveland: It’s About Incomes” (Federal Reserve presentation)
- MetroHealth study finds “emerging inequality” in online health record adoption